Today's next generation of food and beverage products require filling standards that will assure the consumer the highest level of freshness, flavor and quality. Federal has the system to meet these new quality and sanitary standards.
For industrial applications Federal has a wide range of rotary gravity fillers and net weight fillers to accommodate most applications.
For over 60 years Federal has made the highest quality filling and capping systems. And now Federal, combined with EPSI offers a new line of fillers under the Federal Engineered Systems and AcuFill labels that offer the best cutting-edge features of any fillers made today.
Aseptic Model 2160 - Standard Features
- Design Meets 3A Standards
- Non-Metalic Epicyclodial Drive Train
- Fully Enclosed Stainless Steel Clad Base
- Safety Clutches
- Electronic Level Control System
- CIP/SIP Integral to Filling Carrousel
- Automatic Speed Control
- Automatic Height Adjustment
Non-Contact / Net Weight Filling Systems
Fill by Electric Net weight - Standard Features on Model NWK50/30.10F
- Microsoft Windows based HMI software run on current hardware platforms
- Damped load cells with overload protection, significantly reduces or eliminates the affects of vibration and initial fill shock.
- High speed analog and digital electronics.
- All computers and PLC's run on an Ethernet network offering ease of support, high speed connectivity and the ability to connect with other PLC's and computers on your network for data sharing.
- Each station can be filled by weight or time
- Worldwide support utilizing the latest in secure internet access
- Sanitary Rotary Gravity Fillers
- Automated CIP/SIP Systems
- Bottle & Closure Sterilizing Systems
- Sanitizer Blending & Supply Systems
- Sterile Water & Air Systems